Webtrends announced today that just-in-time insights on all your site visitor activity are now possible with a new feature called Heatmaps. This add-on capability for our Analytics On Demand customers will help interactive marketers optimize conversions and improve your visitors’ experiences.
Heatmaps are tightly integrated into the latest release of the Analytics 10 platform, and provide easy dashboard-access to intuitive mobile site and website visualization overlays – real time and in color! Designed for scale, Heatmaps can crunch click data for brands of ANY size, without limitations on the number of domains or pages. And, Heatmaps are flexible enough to be deployed wherever they’re needed across sites and pages.
What’s the biggest benefit? Heatmaps provide you with an intuitive understanding of your site visitor activity within minutes, instead of hours or days.
Through crisp, detailed data visualizations, Heatmaps provides Analytics 10 users with rapid insights into visitor activity that allow you to:
- Test the effectiveness of your buttons, links, menus, widget positions and site layouts
- Identify and monitor conversion effectiveness
- Improve content availability and accessibility
- Analyze your users’ behavior to improve usability and information architecture
- Present site activity trends to non-technical audiences (management!)
We’re excited about Heatmaps! For more information visit webtrends.com/heatmaps/or call 1.877.932.8736.