Webtrends was a proud sponsor at the Mobile Marketing Association Forum held at the Roosevelt in NYC earlier this week. The show was nothing short of successful for both the presenters and the attendees. There was a big focus on Mobile Marketing, Apps and tying in Social Media to Mobile strategy. Many great brands showcased and shared their successful Mobile campaigns and marketing strategies. Some of the highlights included sessions from Coke, Time Warner, Hyundai, Visa and more. Examples of the topics covered included:
- Reaching the Right Audience through Mobile Social Media
- How Tablets are Changing the Face of Publishing
- Optimizing Mobile Commerce and the Consumer Experience
- Location: Targeting and the Physical Store Experience
- Mobile Really Does Drive Purchase: Research Tells the Tale
Webtrends VP of Mobile and Digital Solutions, Mike Ricci, was on the panel titled “Engaging the Consumer: How Mobile Changes Everything.” In this discussion the panelists reviewed the key factors that are impacting marketers ability to successfully engage and manage an ongoing relationship with consumers. Key talking points included cloud computing, marketing strategy, cross media effects, analytics and other key factors.
Mike focused on the importance of cross-channel measurement and how Mobile is comprised of many different marketing efforts that all need to be evaluated in detail.
Webtrends had a large presence at the Forum, including three tables with different Mobile themes allowing attendees to engage at whatever level they felt comfortable. The three topics of focus were:
- Measure & Understand: Understanding your customers behavior provides you with the opportunity to make your marketing efforts more relevant. Hyper personalization through relevance creates loyalty and extends the life span of the customer.
- Optimize & Improve: Optimizing your Mobile properties and campaigns increases the ROI of your marketing spend. From new customer acquisition to existing customer retention, targeting using data significantly improves brand loyalty and increases overall engagement.
- Continue to Innovate: Leveraging data from all of your existing digital channels helps you manage things such as device priority, Mobile Site VS Native App and cross-channel impact. This data gives you immediate insight into what is working and what is not so you can be agile and iterative when investing in new Mobile programs.
Webtrends was also proud to announce a new Mobile Partnership on the opening day of the event: “Webtrends and Ensighten Team to Offer Industry’s First Real-Time Solution for Managing Mobile App Analytics Tags.” Conference participants and the media were excited by this news – as are we!
Overall this was a great show and we are already looking forward to the next MMA event.