Pete Cashmore, CEO of Mashable, recently called HootSuite the essential tool for managing social networks. Today, Webtrends is announcing an integration with Hootsuite that will make it even better by making it more measurable.
The integration gives social marketers a command center for measuring social media’s value, providing a way to connect social tactics to direct revenue generation. Yes, you read that right.
You’ll be able track what happens when a customer clicks through one of your posts and lands on your site. You can measure the effectiveness of different social networks, accounts, even specific messages — helping you optimize your posting schedule and messaging.
And talk about customer insights—now marketers will be able to:
- Identify which network is providing the greatest return: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or Twitter
- Determine which Twitter handles are the source of the most valuable traffic
- See which social media message types result in the highest number of conversions
- Find out which words drive the most conversions and what are the best practices for increasing specific on-site actions
- Discover what time of day is most effective to drive high-quality traffic to the website
- Know when your target audience is visiting your brand’s social media sites and looking to buy
Gone are the guesswork and the wondering if social media is paying off for your brand. Instead you get real, tangible business value delivered in reports you can easily read and analyze. You’ll find out immediately what works and what doesn’t. And you’ll be able to direct resources and budget for the best return on your social media investment.
It’s what social marketers have been asking for. Webtrends is happy to deliver.
And, please tune in to our webinar with HootSuite on October, 16 “Scaling Social – Actionable Data for Every Department.” To register click here.