Planning to go to Engage 2013? Be sure to sign up for our award-winning training following the conference!
Five quick reasons why you should attend a training course after Engage:
- After hearing all of our speakers, you’re going to have dozens of questions for our experts. Get them answered after the event in a training class!
- Our courses aren’t just tools training – our expert instructors provide both strategic and tactical approaches to the challenges facing administrators and end users in the field of analytics and optimization, based on years of work with our customers. Attending a course allows you the chance to build on that industry experience to put together a world-class approach to digital marketing measurement.
- We’ll be covering all the new features of our favorite products, and we have special classes specifically for those interested in learning about mobile and social analytics.
- This is a once-a-year opportunity to get all this training in person, in a room with other industry professionals. It’s a great opportunity to network and learn from one another.
- Our training isn’t boring! In fact, our team has won the North Face ScoreBoard Award for excellence in customer service for two years in a row.
Keep in mind, too, that our training team consists of experts with years of experience both in their fields and in adult education, and this is your opportunity to meet those trainers in person and gain hands-on experience.
We have classes for both technical and marketing professionals, beginners to advanced users. Keep in mind, too, that Engage attendees get at 30% discount on these courses following the conference.
We’d love to see you at Engage and at the training following it – the entire training staff will be on site and working during and after the event, and we’d appreciate the chance to hear what you’d like to know. So take time today to take a look at the training options available to you after Engage, and do let us know if you have any questions.
Oh – also, if you haven’t signed up for Engage, it’s coming up soon on January 28-30 at the Westin St. Francis , San Francisco! The event itself is going to be full of industry experts and knowledgeable sessions, and we’ll be there with you. Hope to see you there!
Questions about Engage? Contact the Webtrends Engage Conference Headquarters at email@example.com or call us at 650-832-1789, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm PST.
See you soon!