Webtrends’ annual customer conference, Engage 2013, is just around the corner. This year’s Engage promises to be our best-ever digital marketing forum for customers, business partners and global solutions experts.
Engage happens January 28th–30th at the beautiful and historic Westin St, Francis Hotel in San Francisco. We have a fantastic line-up of exciting keynote speakers and a diverse series of content streams where we’ll feature compelling customer case studies and industry best practices.
The theme of Engage 2013 is “Digital Intelligence – Right Now.” The digital marketing space is changing rapidly, and Webtrends is clearly at the forefront of an incredible transformation. Our recently unveiled Webtrends Streams solution adds new meaning to the promise of real-time analytics. Streams adds an entirely new dimension to our customers’ ability to see and understand their digital business as it happens. We believe Webtrends Streams is the solution that will empower CMO’s and marketing teams to re-imagine digital marketing, drive better marketing campaigns and, ultimately, produce outstanding business results.
Understanding and learning everything there is to know about this transformation takes center stage at Engage. Opening keynoter Mark Wilson, CMO of Avaya, will talk about the CMO’s challenge as companies transform their businesses. The Innovation Showcase will feature our products team demonstrating Streams, along with jaw-dropping use cases and compelling business scenarios presented by very special guests.
Why is this so exciting? I couldn’t say it better than Eric T. Peterson, founder and CEO of Web Analytics Demystified (and an Engage speaker) who said, “It’s not about better reports, it’s not about getting more reports faster. What really matters is that with Streams we are able to help our clients feel and respond to the pulse of their digital interactions as they happen - quickly, easily, and cheaply“.
Here are some highlights of what we have planned for you at Engage 2013:
- 10 keynote sessions with notable speakers from Avaya, Avanade, Facebook, HootSuite, NewsGator, and the Mobile Marketing Association plus keynote presentations by Altimeter Group founder and noted author Charlene Li and Forrester analyst Joe Stanhope.
- 5 content streams with more than 32 breakout sessions on:
- Analytics & Measurement
- Online Testing & Content Targeting
- Campaign Optimization
- Collaboration Optimization
- In-depth Technical Insights
- Networking events and opportunities to sync up with your marketing peers and to meet thought leaders from diverse companies in key industries, such as 3M, Aetna, Air France/KLM, Chanel, Domino’s, Hilton, Lloyds, McAfee, MetLife, Microsoft, Motorola, The New York Times, Reuters, Samsung, and Telegraph.
- Special sessions, created just for Engage, such as free pre-event Workshops on Social Media and Mobile Marketing (Monday 1/28), our first ever Webtrends Streams Workshop (Thursday 1/31) for clients who want to get a head-start on this new technology, and Webtrends Product Training & Certification (1/31-2/1) for attendees who want to deepen their Webtrends expertise.
- And of course, it’s an incredible opportunity to interact with Webtrends’ rich ecosystem of proven solution partners all in one place at the Webtrends Solutions Pavilion.
We are looking forward to a fantastic event! There’ll be many opportunities to learn about how we help galvanize marketing teams to drive results for business. If you haven’t registered yet, use code ENG13NEW and save $200 off your ticket here.
You can also follow Engage on Twitter at #WTengage.
See you there.